Monday, August 1, 2011

Arts & Crafts

If you know me, you'd know that I'm a sucker for journals. Maybe it's the writer in me, I'm not sure.


But I'm working on this travel journal for my trip. It's going to be something that I can document my semester with, in a number of ways.

My semester abroad's "Bucket List" Spread

Spread about different styles and fashions in different countries

For example, there's a spread where I'll be able to make comic strips about peculiar scenarios or events that occur.


Another spread idea will serve to document one of my favorite pasttimes...people-watching.

No, this is not another word for stalking. I just think it would be fun to write down or sketch (we're talking stick figures and boxes for buildings) what odd things I see people doing.

Basically, it's a mini-scrapbook.

And it's a working progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment